Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Very HORNY DAY / Projects


Deer Horn that is



Future buttons, belt buckles and Necklaces and Earrings
 Some of these my Uncles collected and sent to me over 30 years ago.  Others Taryn's uncles sent to us.
I love workin horn
 I've been cleaning out and organizing the Garage shop
and I came across a nice size piece of the Rare
Purple Yew Wood.
Amazing stuff.
Sat in a Bog for maybe hundreds of years
maybe more
Turned it Deep Purple and imparted a Smell
I wish I could bottle.
"Flowering Bog" I'd call it.
Takes me back to some previous Life in England
Intense.
Already carved one and set a Moonstone in it.
  
Future Buttons and Toggles



So we traded some goats for 24 Blueberry plants.
And have a few we bought.
Now that some trees have been removed we have the sun
in the front yard.
So we're widening a flower bed.
Moving the sod and flowers elsewhere.
Then planting blueberries. 
  
A big chunk of sod being moved to it's new home.
Beautiful berry stained face boy Helping out
  
A new "Fairy Wing" Necklace
Mountain Mahogany and Turquoise.


A few herbs from our Garden, 5 kinds of mint, wormwood, motherwort, shiso, lemon balm, lemon verbena, yarrow, calendula, oregano (two varieties), sage, indigo, skullcap. 
Have piles of new necklaces and buttons on the way, 
some amazing woods...

No comments:

Post a Comment