Thursday, September 15, 2016

I'm an asshole ...

I am an Aries
If you know Esoteric Astrology
you know 
My Soul is Ruled by the 4th Ray...

"Harmony through Conflict"..

DANG

And my personality is ruled by 
the 6th Ray.
Devotion.

And what I am devoted to..
is those I Love.
and this Planet
and everything on it.
And who I Love
when you really get down to it
is EVERYONE
on the planet,
Because
once you 
"Get down to it"
We are All One Thing.

And I know that,
 not just as an idea in my mind
but as a Reality, a Truth
in the Depth of my Being.

AHHHH 

AUM

AHHHGGGRRHH!!!


HE HE

So this dang Personality
operating under the 6th Ray,
influenced by my Soul
operating under
Harmony through Conflict.

Wants to 
MAKE THE WORLD RIGHT
for all those upon it.

And this is no small task

And the Will
the Intention in my Soul.

is
Powerful.

BUT

My personality Lives and moves and has it's being
within a world that is 
Culminating.

We've talked about this
for the individual.

And the Culmination (in form)
as I've started calling it
is the darkest ...densest point of
a Souls Evolution...
and Now
The whole Thing is going to Culminate..

So

Crappy times
A decension into Darkness
BUT
At the same time
every soul that has culminated
that has evolved as far into a separate unique expression
as it possibly could...
is now seeking return to the Light
return to the Oneness
Return to Real Compassion
and the Return to Love.
Ascension instead of decension 

But this new Path of the Soul
this New way of Being
of seeking Oneness over Separation
of Seeking Harmony
over dischord...
Is mostly without a Road Map.


That Path of Selfishness
suddenly flips to 
the Path of Selflessness.

They don't teach you this in school.
or sadly even Church.

And here I am
In a world where the Darkness
Controls the Governments
Controls the Media
Controls "Modern Medicine"
And defines the "Reality"
As most people come to know it.

I KNOW the Oneness
I have Bathed in
The Light.
And I am DRIVEN
to stop the Suffering.

But I see how that Darkness
that controls the "Doings" of the World
That makes Wars for it's "Profit"
That murders innocents
and destroys entire long lived Civilizations
for profit and power....

.......That Destroys the planet
for Profit and Power.


And that destroys Human Health
for profit and power.

I see
how it is inevitable. 

The thing is
this Unique time we are in
Where so many masses are Culminating at Once
they are finishing up their "Business"
in Creation..
They are as dense in 
dualistic matter
as they will ever be.

Many are done with it....
but do not yet see the road back Home.
I call these folks,
"Fence Sitters".

But because of this Density
of dualist matter that has never been quite so ....
HUGE in mass
all those things
collected via
Fear
and Desire
are manifesting outwardly
in all sorts of freakin Evil ways.




This is MY HUMANITY
this is MY PLANET
This is my Family.

An Aires has a difficult time
not addressing this.

So I do.

I speak out LOUDLY

and sometimes speaking out loudly
is seen by those who constantly live in Fear...
as
Bullying.
And the majority of folks
 these days
 live in Fear....
So.......
they make choices
based in Duality...
even the Fence sitters do this.

I'm an asshole.

Oh Man, 
I guess I need to make the
evolution of Soul Explanation here:

The Evolution of the Soul 
has always been explained
by the Mystics
as a wheel that turns
then turns back upon itself.
The first turn of the wheel,
we are moving further into
Matter.
We are, via duality
creating who we are to be,
creating a Unique Separate Expression
which is our Souls
Primary Intent.
As we make the first turn
we collect
based upon our Desires
and our Fears.
and maybe a smidgen of Love..
We gather this and that and become denser and denser,
until we're done
Baked.... Finished
Complete.
This is the end of the first turn of the evolutionary wheel.
THEN,
the wheel begins to turn
Backwards....
Well it's more like
the souls is travelling the edge of the wheel,
the same path it came up..
but it's going the other way.
Now the souls 
Primary Intent
is to Return to the Oneness
that it spawned from
in it's beginning.
To Remove all the Dualistic Judgments
that had defined it
and confined it to
it's unique position 
in the Web.


You don't get a lot of Help with this
in the world today,
in days gone by we were 
burned and drowned and tortured and killed,
for being interested in it.


And right now
Creation is at a tipping point.
I see this, I know this..
and that is like a curse
to an Aires
that wants to
Make it all Right.

In the United States and many places across the world,
we are told that we have a Democracy.
That the people choose their Government.
That they choose
who will control their Lives
and the lives of their children,

But it's a joke so Cosmic in size.
Because so many prisoners,
do not know they are in prison.
The Slaves believe they are free.
And since this is the US
and so the Bully of the World,
those who will control the lives 
and deaths
of the masses of Humanity..
.....and the Fate of the Planet.
We each as citizens become complicit
in the Evil done
by our Governments
for the profit of the 1%
that owns the Governments....

We are told this Lie
of being Free
and many buy it.
They believe that the choices they have been given
the mere idea that they have a choice,
makes them free.
Even though
they did not pick the choices they are given.

Right now in the US there is a Presidential Election 
coming up.

And if we Understand
what is Behind this whole....

Nightmare

we have a better chance of
Waking Up from it.

We'll look at it on a more Archetype Level..

Right now in this
Creation where we all exist.
This Rare Culmination
because there is a compression to it,
which I must have talked about in the past.
The Source of
"the Quickening"....

We have basically 3 Expressions
in dominance
First there are those
on the first turn of the wheel.
Whose Souls intention
is "ego's"
manifestation.
They are descending into 
deepest density.
They are motivated by Fear, Desire, 
and all of fear and desire's children.
(hatred, greed, envy, lust, etc.)
They are the Controlling elite
and their Minions.

Then we have those who
 having reached this deepest density...
That suddenly are going in the opposite direction,
and have either chosen to sit on the fence for a while....
....there's millions of them there now,
compared to a hundred years ago
when there was just hundreds.
THE QUICKENING..
stuff be happening Fast.
Now these Fence sitters are still kind of believing whatever dualistic judgments they had used to define themselves
but this change of direction now
kind of scares them,
and when they see those things
that moved them like puppets
in the past...
they do not want to see it.
Too painful...
We gotta admit
we've ALL been
or are being
Duality's Bitch.
And now, on this trip back on the wheel,
seeing those Judgments
from the other side...
without duality attached...
To see what is actually real,
and not merely what we 
Thought was real...
can make us feel pretty freaking Stupid,
until we learn the Key.

which is:
We are not that Fool we are seeing....
he he
we are the one seeing
the Fool we thought
once upon a time
was us.

So these 
"Fence Sitters"
tend to live in a Land of Denial.

So, if you know something
deep inside.
but know that for some crazy reason
you are denying it..
You are probably a 
"Fence Sitter"
and all you need is
a glimpse of the Goal.
Once you got that,
denial becomes almost impossible.

And the "Science" of
Glimpsing that Goal,
is Meditation..
and Contemplation.






But the fact is,
 the descension into Darkness
CAN NOT BE STOPPED.
I preach this all the time.
Our souls do not simply evolve into the Light.
That is a Lie thrust upon people.
Every soul, and Humanity itself
must first reach a total density
in matter
before revolving back to the Light.
Trying to change peoples direction
humanity's direction
before it is Ready
is truly a wasted effort. 
However
Helping them on that path
back to the Light
is an effort worth making.

I'm have always been a Willful Warrior
against the Ignorance 
that leads people deeper into Darkness.
And I've never been really nice about it.
I mean my tolerance for
complicity in the deaths of innocents
the destruction of the planet
and human and animal and plant health....
did not exist.
I have had Zero tolerance for that.
I have fought so many battles against that
lifetime after lifetime.
And what have I changed in those battles?


My own Health
my own Peace.....
And I've pissed a lot of people off.

I am so Freakin tired of being an Aries.
Tired of battling the Ignorance
to no positive effect.
Time to evolve to the next one.
Hey I'm old ....
and I've spent lifetimes on this one...

So if people want to support something that will
cause death and suffering to innocent people,
destroy health and the planet...
Well, not much I can do,
but come to Realize....
They are simply not ready to do anything else.
They are doing the best they can
with what they know...
And in most cases are simply not ready
to know more......Yet.

We all must descend to the depths
before we rise to the Heights..
That is just a fact....
And trying to force someone to rise
who is descending... 

well, that is what "the Church" does,
and it doesn't work.
and actually that is what the "Controlling Elite" do
quite successfully to those who are descending.
Just as the "Ego" drives evolution
for the first turn of the wheel.

Evolution must take it's course.

The Darkness does not change into Light
because I want it to.
Because I abhor the suffering it causes.

It Must run it's complete course.

And I don't want to imply that the Darkness is "Evil".
but it does tend to cause death and destruction...


But that is all part of the process...

I can try and alleviate suffering,
and bring Joy...
and aid in the Return Path...

But stopping descension 
is a wasted effort and only makes people mad
or scares them.



So I will try and keep this consciousness,
and not be such an Asshole.




cont.

So
Here's the thing:
I was raised in a House
where there was no Heart.
The Mind
was God.
The Government
was God
The Medical Industry
was God.
Intellect was the most important thing...

I had a Brother and Sister
still do
but to my parents
I was invisible.
So, I guess I went totally against
my Loving nature
and turned my energies to
building a superior intellect.
So I could cease being Invisible.


CRAP !

So I have this
strange
Heart Problem...

It's like,
inside my Heart is this
 Blazing Blasting
Joyful Shining Love...


With a fence built around it,
to keep it in.

And the fire is so hot
the fence almost catches fire

And my freakin intellect
Wants to use my mind
and words
to 
"Make the World Right".

BUT

My head needs to  be quiet...
to let my heart be Free.

I don't need to 
add my words
based in mind..
I need to 
add my actions
based in my Heart.

This is who I am,
but who I fear to be.


It's just that
the Magic
from Silence
and Love....

Is so freakin INTENSE.

Every time I do it,
let go the Fear
quiet my mind and emotions
and open my Heart...

Shit Be Gettin real, Man.

So Freakin Real that 
it scares me
and People who.....
..................Knew me.

My task
at this time
Is to have my Heart 
Lead
my Mind
and as often as Possible
Have Silence soothe my Soul.


I have kept Integrity
with my Aires Soul...
It's time to move from there.

A quieter
more Loving place....


Wish me luck











No comments:

Post a Comment