Friday, December 21, 2018

Perfect Purity


"Perfect Purity"
I'm sure there's a bunch of other names this goes under.
But I don't know them 
so made this one up.
It is that stage of consciousness,
where we remove our Mentality
and our Emotions,
in relation to the objects and ideas
of Creation, 
and Simply
Let it All Be.
It is removed from Duality.
It is a State of Pure Bliss...
This was the place at the end of all the
different Meditation techniques I was taught.

You know, when I was young,
I'd follow the sound
of the atoms vibrating in me 
and all around me..
I would simply Listen,
then Follow.
And also,
on another level,
I'd look into my Third eye,
and follow
then Become
 the
 Light.

But now things have changed,
we are surrounded by subtle,
and not so subtle,
weird energy,
 coming from RF signals,
from Wi - Fi 
everyfreakin where, 
to Smart Meters literally frying our DNA,
and stopping our blood in it's tracks,
crazy frequencies of energy,
totally permeating our energetic space.
HAARP

Holy Freakin Yikes.
 I guess I'm saying,
it's not the good old days,
where your energetic space,
was Mostly your own.

And I've had a lifelong problem of an over-large
aura, as I'm sure a lot of you folks out there do...
And when everything within a city block,
is in your Space....
It can be difficult..

I've had an attitude,
this whole Life,
against Magic...
which is at the heart of me,
and a big part of my History..

But I Fight using it...
My Attitude,
major freakin impediment of an attitude is that,
"If we are using Magic for Protection...
then we are simultaneously upholding Fear.
We think we have something to Protect,
from something we imagine doing harm,
to something we believe has some real existence."
OH, if it isn't obvious,
I'm talking Energetic Protection
from Energetic Harm.
But the thing my brain say's is...
"The only thing being harmed,
is something you are clinging to,
as being
something it is not.
You freakin let it go.... no possible harm,
hence,
no need for Protection."

AND 
if the Magic is used to manifest
 something in my Life that I think I want
or need...
Isn't that the Ultimate Outcry
of Lack of Faith in
the knowledge that
 my Soul will bring me,
everything I need.

So I have shunned doing Magic....
well, mostly....

But what is Magic?

Well, for me it is the manipulation of archetypes,
bringing them from the archetype plane,
and doing whatever manipulation is required
for whatever result.
and then there is,
Energetic Magic...
It's not really Magic,
just the manipulation of energy.

I know how to Heal,
but I block it,
 like it was some evil practice.

Every day I see a new blockage,
kinks in my DNA....
telling me,
"Don't go there"
It's like,
what the Hell,
 I didn't even know that was there.
Gotta figure out where that came from,
go back there...
work it out..

Because I think it's time for the Magic
and Healing....

Maybe it's those dark valleys,
on the way to the White Light,
that I just don't feel like traversing. 
The absolute sense of absolute loneliness,
standing on the doorstep of Infinity.

Well, the Key to it all is
The Silence.

Perfect Purity
is the Primal State.

It's funny,
there is a deep and wide reaction
in the world at large,
to the word Purity.
Almost like there is to the word
Satan.
Why do you suppose that is ?

well, here's the News.
Perfect Purity
is your Birthright.
and all those things that deny it to us,
they aren't even real...
Conjurings whose purpose is to keep us
enthralled within duality.

But we have the Key,

Silence.





No comments:

Post a Comment