Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bracken Lee Wilson




Bracken Lee Little Hawk Wilson




Here he looks like a little Tibetan Monk,


                                         in his Monk Colors



 Oh, yeah,
I'm pretty sure
he was one..





Hello and may Peace be in your soul,  
   he say's ~~~
                                                             
                                                                                 

         ~~~  with just a look




One of his favorite places is sitting on my chest...




And as much as that he loves being cradled in my arm, 
being carried around....
and sung to


" Dad, What's this all about? "


 " Love"




OH My God
 

Could there be anything more precious??













Ahhh


My heart's is singing



 Looks like a little Elven Baby here

Bracken Lee

Prince of Elves

Now you can see why it's taken me this long to post pics of our sweet new baby Bracken.

Because if I have any time these days,

apart from chores and the necessary and joyful duties of everyday Life.... 

       What could I rather be wanting to do..

                 But to be cherishing  this baby

                                 and my sweet wife too.

~~~~~~



10 comments:

  1. aww he is so sweet and beautiful. you have been blessed...
    much love to the lovely family!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! He's beautiful :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, he is here now and he is so beautiful.
    blessings and love to your family!

    heike, mum of four

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....and thank you so much for sharing these pictures. a newborn human is so very special and in brackens eyes you see the wisdom of an old soul, I think.

    heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim (Watermelon Kidz)October 17, 2010 at 8:04 AM

    Welcome new market baby. We can't wait to meet you. Congrats to Mama and Papa-enjoy this sacred time. I'm soooo happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is amazing you two! So much love he will receive! I Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those bright eyes and beautiful pink skin. De-lish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's a beautiful little being! I love all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohhhhhh! Newborn-little-lamb!!! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy!! So cute and beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete