Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Blessing Upon Us.




There is a New Blessing soon to be upon us..

And a hawk has been circling over our home..

Daily 

Calling


And when I answer with a whistle..
It calls back..


And a huge Cricket
like I've never seen here in over 20 years

was walkin around in our home...


Taryn is ready


I am ready


our home is ready


Our Life is ready


A blessed event


 A new Opening


Love expanding beyond all Limits

A Giving


 A sharing


A Blessing



 All Within Love


 

4 comments:

  1. You have made your aunties heart swell with love.
    You both have it so right!
    I love all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to your family! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen a new post on Taryn's blog since the 10th...

    Has baby come??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your wonderful family about lara`s blog and what a blessing for this baby, that will be your`s, being so very much expected and loved.

    love and light
    heike from germany

    ReplyDelete