Monday, April 21, 2014

Not Quite Right





If I was to force you to pay me to have someone murder a bunch of people so I could steal what they had and gain power and control over them so I could enslave them into my "system" of slavery...  I'd probably end up in Prison.
If I was to force you to give your hard earned money to my friends who were in the process of destroying the Planet for profit... I'd probably end up in prison.
If I was to poison you slowly through your food and drink and the air you breathe, and force you to inject your children with the most toxic poisons on the planet, I'd probably end up in Prison...
Unless of course I called myself "Government",
then it would just be Standard Operating Procedure.

1 comment:

  1. standard operating procedure...SOP...saps!

    ReplyDelete