Friday, February 13, 2015

Some new Creations






Some New Creations


I love this pattern, 
I found it in an old Woodcut's Book.
Beautiful Mountain Mahogany
 a friend of ours saw a road crew getting ready to burn up....
 He got a bunch and traded us for some... 
VERY hard wood, desert wood, 
American Indigenous folks made dice out of it. 
 I set it with Turquoise..



Celtic Turquoise Earrings- Mahogany Wood Earrings with Celtic Knots and Turquoise Stones- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry

See it in our shop

Here's some more of it,
 I call this Desert Sunrise Mountain Mahogany
too Amazing...

Mountain Mahogany  Earrings- Wooden Earrings in Reclaimed Mountain Mahogany- Wood Jewelry   063In
In our shop

OK, now the following wood just blows my Mind
It was a Maple tree Branch that sat in our Nettle Bog.
Gettin Naturized  (spalted).
I went to cut it up for firewood....
It blew me away.
I cut it into blocks with my chain saw then took it up to the Greenhouse to cure over the Winter.
When I went out in Spring and started slowly airing it out...
I knew I was in for some rare amazing stuff/
Finally it was slowly dried enough for me to cut...
Each slice literally had me gasping...
And from one block of wood to the next there was so much variation...
OK, well here it comes, some of the most beautiful woods you will ever see...:

this next one looks like some ancient cave painting

Earrings in Rare Incredible Wood   Boho Natural  Wood 1 1/2  in.  tall.Jewelry  09

Here's another with amazing pattern and color:

Earrings in Rare Incredible Wood   Boho Natural  Wood 1 3/4  in.  tall.Jewelry  06


Earrings in Rare Incredible Wood   Boho Natural  Wood 2 1/8  in.  tall.Jewelry  07Earrings in Rare Incredible Wood   Boho Natural  Wood 2 in.  tall.Jewelry  (060)


Are these "Organic" or what?

Earrings in Rare Incredible Wood   Boho Natural  Wood 2 3/8 in tall.Jewelry  04

Earrings in Rare Incredible Wood   Boho Natural  Wood 2 1/2  in.  tall.Jewelry  (052)




So that's a small sample of those amazing ones...
You just won't see wood that beautiful very often...

So I'll show you some of my new Favorites...

I like all the Trees
This one is in Juniper





These are Turquoise inlaid in Sassafras,

Wood Earrings- Trees with inlay Turquoise- In Oregon Myrtle Wood (MOD 10)



The next ones are in Rosewood that a friend of ours who lives on a boat around Mexico, found down there...and we traded for some.
He say's he's pretty sure it's Honduran Rosewood.
It certainly is Rosewood, can't mistake that smell....YUM.

Tiny Wood Tree of Life Earrings- in Rosewood (047)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry

I like these in the Sassafras "logs"

Wood Tree of Life Earrings- in Sassafras Wood- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry


These Myrtlewood ones are our most popular:

Wood Tree of Life Earrings- in Oregon Myrtlewood (MOD 18)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho JewelryWood Tree of Life Earrings- in Oregon Myrtlewood (MOD 18)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry

Here's some more in Juniper with the Spiral

Wood Tree of Life Earrings with Spirals- in Juniper Wood  (MOD 19)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry

Little tiny trees, dangles and posts,

Wood Earrings- Tree of Life Earrings in Juniper wood (012) Boho Natural Earrings tree of life

These next ones you may recognize as the Marche Hare 
from Alice in Wonderland.
I have a very old copy of that book that once lived in a Plantation House that Thomas Jefferson Built.... 
Then it burned down.
 And the woman I knew who lived there growing up,
 later married a very rich dude,
 who rebuilt the plantation house back to the way it was.
My book is all black on the outside from the fire....
That same woman was once married to Tex Connelly, who was the Whip expert in Wild Bill Hickock's  Wild West Show.... 
That woman was amazing, Virginia Richie Harrison Conley
Her Grandfather and Great Grandfather were Presidents of the United States way back when..
The Harrison's
ANYWAY, so I've always loved the imagery from that book. 
I scanned it then
 burned it into the wood with my new laser that
changed my life and is saving my body.

Wood Wonderland Earrings- withWhite Rabbit- in Juniper Wood  (051)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry


Here's another old woodcut design in Myrtle:

Wood Earrings- Flowers In  Wood (036)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry



I've been doing a lot with turquoise in them:

Star and Turquoise Wood Earrings-  In Juniper Wood with Turquoise  (043)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho JewelryWood Earrings- Celtic Design set with Turquoise. Juniper wood Lightweight Earrings
Flower Mandala Wood Earrings-  In Juniper Wood with Turquoise (042- Wooden Jewelry, Boho JewelryStarburst and Turquoise Wood Earrings-  In Juniper Wood with Turquoise  (044)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry

Turquoise Wood Necklace- In Myrtle Wood (MOD 26A)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry



Here are some Tribal Inlay earrings in Mahogany wood
 from that 1930's JC Penney store in Seattle.


Turquoise Tribal Wood Earrings- In Reclaimed Mahogany Wood- Wood Jewelry, Eco Fashion, Boho Jewelry


These are Some Taryn drew the design for,
Very sweet, 
In Mahogany Wood from the floors of a JC Penney
 in Seattle that was built in the 30's. 


Wood & Turquoise Earrings- Vines and Turquoise- In Reclaimed Mahogany Wood (MOD 25)- Wood Jewelry, Eco Fashion, Boho Jewelry


I Like these little Sun Face post earrings.
Wood Earrings- Little Sun posts in Juniper wood (016)


And these are what we call Fairy Wings.
Turquoise in Myrtlewood...

Turquoise Wood Necklace- In Oregon Myrtlewood (MOD 30A)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry, Tribal Wood Necklace, Tribal Wood Jewelry





I love this design.

Wood Earrings- Man in the Moon and Stars (028) Boho Natural Earrings

These bee's are very popular..
Bees need help right now
Show your Solidarity 

Bee Earringsn Juniper Wood  (024)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry


I wish I had a closeup of these to show you.
Another very old woodcut that I made to set a stone with.

Turquoise Wood Earrings- In SpaltedMaple Wood (MOD 26)- Wooden Jewelry, Boho Jewelry


OH YEAH, I'm also doing magnets,
 I have a ton, but not loaded on the store yet.

Refrigerator Magnet- Compassion Magnet- Wooden Refrigerator Magnet In Juniper Wood or Oregon Myrtlewood
Refrigerator Magnet- Blessing Magnet- Wooden Refrigerator Magnet In Juniper Wood or Oregon Myrtlewood
Refrigerator Magnet- Give To Yourself Magnet- Wooden Refrigerator Magnet In Juniper Wood
Wood Refrigerator Magnet- Shine On You Crazy Diamond Magnet- Wooden Refrigerator Magnet In Oregon Myrtlewood

Well, that's the short version.
Ever since ETSY Sold Out
I haven't been as inspired to load up my shop.
But this time of year without Market Happening..
I figured I'd better.
So this is a little sampling

No comments:

Post a Comment