Sunday, January 31, 2016

The UFO and the Talking Plant


OK Folks,
here's the thing...
I have to do a Recapitulation...
It could be long and boring...
But this is where it can best happen....
Because it gets "saved"  out there in Internet land..
and my computers usually crash every few years.

Just added for some color..he he

I have a couple memories of my parents that really Freak me Out.
I've been thinking back some
because my Mom died a few days ago...
I wrote quite a bit on that
But didn't publish it...

Just as I was going to sleep tonight..
I remembered those two times...
And I guess one of the things that made these times so Freaky was...

They Refused to look at me.

I mean here Really Extremely Major 
stuff was Happening...

But they would not look me in the face...at all.

The first time was when we saw the UFO.
In the desert, driving slow as the "transmission" was going out.
Traveling at night because of the heat...

I woke up in the backseat of the car,
my brother and sister were asleep.
I sat up and saw a HUGE Flying Saucer...
hovering right in front of the car...
Then in a blink...
it was far to one side of the sky, then 
ZIP
on the other side, Zip Zip Zip
right across the whole vast night desert sky..
fast beyond ..... imagination..

I rolled the window down to make sure it wasn't some reflection on the window.
NOPE..
Couldn't have been
it was pitch black out there
and we were the only ones on the road...
Zip, Zip, Zip.....GONE

"MOM ! Dad!   
Did you see that?

Weird voices
 coming from two statues in the front seat..

"Just go back to sleep
Everything's Fine."
"HMMM, 
OK then,
 if that is the case
 why are your voices so weird...
and why are you like FROZEN in your seats
and totally unable to turn and look at me?"

I didn't say that though... Children in my family were to be seen and not heard...
My Dad pulled over at a closed gas station and diner somewhere in the middle of nowhere....
Middle of the Night.

And went to use the Pay Phone..
"HMM, who the heck is he calling from the middle of the desert, in the middle of the night?"
I have no idea...
My Dad was so weird then...
it was scary,
and my Mom, Catatonic in the front seat..
After that night I began having dreams of things that would happen the next day...
We never ever talked about it..
Well, we never ever talked in our house,
my Mom made sure of that...
But many years later when I was grown up...
I said to my Dad,
"Hey, remember that time in the desert....UFO...?"
He became more agitated than I can ever remember seeing him..
Then he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me outside and said,
"NEVER bring that up again, especially around your MOM."
Then he pulled up his shirt and showed me this Half Moon Scar next to his navel...
He said he didn't have that before that night...
And my Mom had one too...
And Never bring it up again....

FREAKY.

You see a weird thing about my memory is...
I don't have much....
and haven't for as long as I can remember.
A few memories of my Mom and Dad and Brother and sister...
mostly ones that I have pictures of...

I really want to get hypnotized some day...


Now my Sister,
who I thought was asleep during the UFO encounter..
Told me,
 I think in a conversation we had when she called to tell me my Dad died.
This is about how often we talk.
She said that she had no memory before that night..
Holy Crap....

But here's the thing about my memory..
I have tons...
that make no sense...
In the desert...
in some Government Facility that is pretending to be abandoned ...
I snuck out, 
got away for a while 
and know the place,
kind of like the back of my hand.
Scientists were in Hazmat suits
and civilians were....
basically.....
Like Hypnotized
like lobotomized...
Walking in line into grey busses
with blacked out windows.
There was one huge Quonset hut 
and then like a scientific Study building...
that had been blown up...
and not really picked up,
lot of cool stuff laying around....
Railroad tracks connected the 2 areas...but didn't look like in use.

Anyway the reason for this post was my realization that along with all the other weirdness...
It was the Refusal to Look at me that was so Dramatic.

The second time...
It's a long story but you could read about it under, "Coming out of the Crazy Weirdness Closet"...in the chapter about,"Meeting the German".
But in a nutshell"
I had built a machine hooked up to a Plant
that my Dad said had been in Space..
I've never seen one like it in my whole life...
a good 50 years since then...
and I'm a plant guy.
It was like a Bamboo, 
but very sensitive..
It would move away from you if you threatened it mentally or with a match, of by tearing it's leaf...

Well I built this from Monthly "Science Kits"...and extremely cool equipment that I got from NASA, where my Dad worked.
I had this voice in my Head...
Just suddenly got there and began telling me all this electronic stuff
and guided me to build this machine...
It took quite some time..
What the machine did was allow the plant to express itself audibly.
It was mostly what sounded like screams.
more details:
I would do this thing...
I called, "Zoning out".
Nothing existed but the voice in my head...
My Parents acted like this was perfectly normal..
I'd literally be Gone for days..
in the Zone..
Probably a Freshman in High School...
So NASA, and possibly some Lockheed (where my Mom worked)...supplied parts... the deal was "for trade"
If I could fix a pile of equipment from NASA...
And some personal TV's of who knows who..
(and this was easy because "the German" walked me right through it..).
....they would give me an Oscilloscope, a Radio Frequency Generator , a Signal tracer..and a bunch of other cool stuff, and with all that and the Monthly science kits...and Instructions from the voice in my head that I called the German.
I built this machine...
I thought it was an alarm system..
using a plant as sentry
because
if I came within 35 feet of it...
It would scream bloody murder.
So I figured it'd be a cool alarm system...the plant standing sentry.
Excited ,
I went to tell my parents....

BOOM
Weirdness
Like the UFO night...
My Mom was sitting there at the kitchen table...
she and my Dad exchanged Glances..
She looked down..
and seemed frozen like on the UFO night..
My Dad had no choice..
I was hauling him to the back door.
Now, if I was to step off the back porch,
the plant...via the Machine....
would start screaming...
But I wanted my Dad to set it off..
Get the total experience for himself,
so I just told him to walk over to the plant.
(35 feet away in my Open air covered outside LAB.)
He stepped off the porch..
Nothing happened..
He walked over there..
Nothing happened...
I figured I must have some setting off.
When he was a foot away..
it went off.
I stepped off the porch,
and it started Screaming.
Well, I guess I was the guy who had repeatedly burned it's leaves...threatened to do that mentally (getting a scream)...and stuck electrodes in it's roots and on the leaves...

So... it only really worked for me...

I get to my Dad.....
And he's like Zombie Night at the UFO.
Doesn't say a word...
and walks back to the house...
like by somebody else's remote control..
Like a robot...
FREAKY.
Nothing more was said...
The German left my head... (for many years)...
And I lost all interest in what I had done....
The End of all that...

SO, what was going on...???

Why would they not look at me???









3 comments:

  1. see ufo's a lot in recent years. this weird disc thing hovered over me and disappeared in the trees. a small disc shrunk down to not get attention. ufo wanted to look at only me maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for telling your story.i have read and listened to and viewed so much material on the subject of ufo's--but i was always left wondering how much of it was really true...today i found what i needed to hear when i read your story--the memory of a human being that i consider to be more than credible....thank you again for your authenticity and transparency...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda...yep, if we hadn't had that happen I don't know what I would believe. Many years later in the same desert at night my first wife and I saw the same thing...not up close this time, but going from one end of the horizon to the other in a millisecond. And then my Dad showing me the scar on his belly.... that really blew my mind...he was as emotional when he told me to never bring it up again, as I had ever seen him. My Mom, the last time we saw her before she disowned us for ???, accidentally let it slip...just a slight mention... I wondered if she cut us out of her life then because she was afraid she might eventually say something that she wasn't supposed to. Both my parents being involved in some VERY shady Government stuff I've often wondered if my Dad's death was Helped along when he started getting slightly senile ...which I really wonder about as long after my Mom told me he was incommunicado, he snuck a letter out to me. (she wouldn't let us communicate...basically my whole life.... and his letter was perfectly coherent...

      Delete