Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Projects with Buddy

Projects with Buddy

My son is very artistic and talented. We've done a lot of projects together over the past 11 years of his life. Thought I'd share a few.
This is just a few because they are so many and all over my computer, not organized well. And my camera has been broken for quite a while. He got a new one a couple weeks ago so we'll be able to get some pics...
 Below are wings we made so he can fly around the yard..



This is a chair he designed years ago in his Egyptian stage.... Ivory inlaid in ebony... A Tut treasure...



Coral, lapis and Malachite inlay in ivory.


A couple of boats made from scraps..... We bought Buddy a glue gun years ago and he's now a Master....He did these mostly by himself when he was 6 or so..




Here is a Boat House for the boats ...more scraps..


He's helped with the Garden and had his own probably since he was 4...


He's been drawing since he could hold a pen.. These are all old, I'll share new ones when I can get pics......




Super early one.... 
I taught him some basic electrical circuit stuff and he's been making Robots etc. He just finished a super hero glove where the fingers all light up different colors. I'll get a picture or video and share that .

No comments:

Post a Comment